Bhutan International Festival
Nov 2014 – Feb 2015
I had the pleasure of taking on various key managerial and artistic positions in Bhutan's first ever International Arts & Music Festival, authorized by the Royal Family of Bhutan.
- Web administration and content manager
- Social media manager
- Artist liaison
- Multimedia designer of banners, promotional material, flyers, etc
- General assistance with film and music festival timetable creation
- Festival introduction article writing for Druk Air In-flight Magazine
- Co-organizing the music festival
- Internal management of staff and operations
- Outtaland stage: Representing the Outtallectuals net-label as an official festival platform
- Organization of fusion collaboration between various artists including international beat-makers, Indian monks and Sufi musicians, as well as local sound engineers
- Performing as a resident DJ in the Outtallectuals tent as well as various improvised and prepared events at festival venues and clubs.