Bhutan International Festival
Nov 2014 – Feb 2015
I had the pleasure of taking on various key managerial and artistic positions in Bhutan’s first ever International Arts & Music Festival, authorized by the Royal Family of Bhutan.
– Web administration and content manager
– Social media manager
– Artist liaison
– Multimedia designer of banners, promotional material, flyers, etc
– General assistance with film and music festival timetable creation
– Festival introduction article writing for Druk Air In-flight Magazine
– Co-organizing the music festival
– Internal management of staff and operations
– Outtaland stage: Representing the Outtallectuals net-label as an official festival platform
– Organization of fusion collaboration between various artists including international beat-makers, Indian monks and Sufi musicians, as well as local sound engineers
– Performing as a resident DJ in the Outtallectuals tent as well as various improvised and prepared events at festival venues and clubs.